On my favourite characters

Picture is mine.
To me, a good novel is 80% about the characters. They can be either good or evil, either female or male, either hero or villain, I don't care. As long as they are well written, my heart will beat for them for the entirety of their story. I will love walking alongside them as they evolve through their story.

And if they are really well-written, I will keep them close to me even after I finish the book.

I have a far-from-complete list of favourite characters (and they are in no particular order). They are very dear to my heart, for various reasons:
  • I find them relatable or;
  • We share something in common;
  • They made me forget about the world;
  • I hope of becoming a little like them;
  • I wish they were my friend;
  • They were in a situation I've been through;
  • They made me laugh when I wanted to cry;
  • They made me feel alive;
  • All of the above.
Please, do tell me about your favourite babies in the comments. I'd love to start a conversation with you :)


Female characters


Male characters

•   Feyre Archeron, A Court of Thorns and Roses series
•   Morrigan, A Court of Thorns and Roses series
•   Isabeau de Clairmont, All Souls Trilogy
•   Diana Bishop, All Souls Trilogy
•   Miriam Shephard, All Souls Trilogy
•   Claire Fraser, Outlander series
•   Blue Sargent, The Raven Cycle
•   Mora Sargent, The Raven Cycle
•   Paige Mahoney, The Bone Season series
•   Cath Avery, Fangirl
•   Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson series
•   Piper McLean, Percy Jackson series  
•   Liesel Meminger, The Book Thief
•   Lila Bard, Shades of Magic
•   Kate Harker, Monsters of Verity
•   Cinder, The Lunar Chronicles
•   Lucy Hutton, The Hating Game
•   Kate O’Hare, Fox and O’Hare series
•   Molly, Dreamland series
•   Inej Ghafa, Six of Crows series
•   Eve Dallas, In Death series
•   Aelin Ashryver Galathynius, Throne of Glass series
•   Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter series
•   Luna Lovegood, Harry Potter series
•   Lily Evans, Harry Potter series
•   Molly Weasly, Harry Potter series
•   Minerva McGonagall
•   Theresa Gray, The Infernal Devices
•   Georgie McCool, Landline
•   Susannah Simon, Mediator series
•   Poppy Bloom, Don't Stop me Now
•   Zelda Rossi, The Butterfly Project
•   Carter Smith, The Animal under the Fur
•   Poppy Kinsey, Ten Birthdays
•   Bellamy Strong, Beauty and the Book Boyfriend
•   Myfanwy Thomas, The Rook

•   Rhysand, A Court of Thorns and Roses
•   Cassian, A Court of Thorns and Roses
•   Azriel, A Court of Thorns and Roses
•   Marcus de Clairmont, All Souls Trilogy
•   Matthew de Clairmont, All Souls Trilogy
•   Philippe de Clairmont, All Souls Trilogy
•   Jamie Fraser, Outlander series
•   Aaron Warner, Shatter Me series
•   Kenji Kishimoto, Shatter Me series
•   Richard Gansey III, The Raven Cycle
•   Ronan Lynch, The Raven Cycle
•   Henry Cheng, The Raven Cycle
•   Nicklas Nygård, The Bone Season series
•   Arcturus Mesarthim, The Bone Season series
•   Levi, Fangirl,
•   Percy Jackson, Percy Jackson series
•   Nico DiAngelo, Percy Jackson series
•   Leo Valdez, Percy Jackson series
•   Kell, Shades of Magic
•   August Flynn, Monsters of Verity
•   Joshua Templeman, The Hating Game
•   Nicolas Fox, Fox and O’Hare series
•   Rae, Dreamland series
•   Kaz Brekker, Six of Crows series
•   Rowan Whitethorn, Throne of Glass series
•   Lorcan Salvaterre, Throne of Glass series
•   James Potter, Harry Potter series
•   Harry Potter, Harry Potter series
•   Neville Longbottom, Harry Potter series
•   Remus Lupin, Harry Potter series
•   Sirius Black, Harry Potter series 
•   James Carstairs, Infernal Devices
•   Neal Grafton, Landline
•   Oliver Prince, Any Boy but You
•   Beckett Copeland, The Butterfly Project
•   Nashville Brown, The Animal under the Fur
•   Caleb Pace, Beauty and the Book Boyfriend

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés