On my favourite characters

Picture is mine.
To me, a good novel is 80% about the characters. They can be either good or evil, either female or male, either hero or villain, I don't care. As long as they are well written, my heart will beat for them for the entirety of their story. I will love walking alongside them as they evolve through their story.

And if they are really well-written, I will keep them close to me even after I finish the book.

I have a far-from-complete list of favourite characters (and they are in no particular order). They are very dear to my heart, for various reasons:
  • I find them relatable or;
  • We share something in common;
  • They made me forget about the world;
  • I hope of becoming a little like them;
  • I wish they were my friend;
  • They were in a situation I've been through;
  • They made me laugh when I wanted to cry;
  • They made me feel alive;
  • All of the above.
Please, do tell me about your favourite babies in the comments. I'd love to start a conversation with you :)


Female characters


Male characters

  Feyre Archeron, A Court of Thorns and Roses series
  Morrigan, A Court of Thorns and Roses series
  Isabeau de Clairmont, All Souls Trilogy
  Diana Bishop, All Souls Trilogy
  Miriam Shephard, All Souls Trilogy
  Claire Fraser, Outlander series
  Blue Sargent, The Raven Cycle
  Mora Sargent, The Raven Cycle
  Paige Mahoney, The Bone Season series
  Cath Avery, Fangirl
  Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson series
  Piper McLean, Percy Jackson series  
  Liesel Meminger, The Book Thief
  Lila Bard, Shades of Magic
  Kate Harker, Monsters of Verity
  Cinder, The Lunar Chronicles
  Lucy Hutton, The Hating Game
  Kate O’Hare, Fox and O’Hare series
  Molly, Dreamland series
  Inej Ghafa, Six of Crows series
  Eve Dallas, In Death series
  Aelin Ashryver Galathynius, Throne of Glass series
  Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter series
  Luna Lovegood, Harry Potter series
  Lily Evans, Harry Potter series
  Molly Weasly, Harry Potter series
  Minerva McGonagall
  Theresa Gray, The Infernal Devices
  Georgie McCool, Landline
  Susannah Simon, Mediator series
  Poppy Bloom, Don't Stop me Now
  Zelda Rossi, The Butterfly Project
  Carter Smith, The Animal under the Fur
  Poppy Kinsey, Ten Birthdays
  Bellamy Strong, Beauty and the Book Boyfriend
  Myfanwy Thomas, The Rook

  Rhysand, A Court of Thorns and Roses
  Cassian, A Court of Thorns and Roses
  Azriel, A Court of Thorns and Roses
  Marcus de Clairmont, All Souls Trilogy
  Matthew de Clairmont, All Souls Trilogy
  Philippe de Clairmont, All Souls Trilogy
  Jamie Fraser, Outlander series
  Aaron Warner, Shatter Me series
  Kenji Kishimoto, Shatter Me series
  Richard Gansey III, The Raven Cycle
  Ronan Lynch, The Raven Cycle
  Henry Cheng, The Raven Cycle
  Nicklas Nygård, The Bone Season series
  Arcturus Mesarthim, The Bone Season series
  Levi, Fangirl,
  Percy Jackson, Percy Jackson series
  Nico DiAngelo, Percy Jackson series
  Leo Valdez, Percy Jackson series
  Kell, Shades of Magic
  August Flynn, Monsters of Verity
  Joshua Templeman, The Hating Game
  Nicolas Fox, Fox and O’Hare series
  Rae, Dreamland series
  Kaz Brekker, Six of Crows series
  Rowan Whitethorn, Throne of Glass series
  Lorcan Salvaterre, Throne of Glass series
  James Potter, Harry Potter series
  Harry Potter, Harry Potter series
  Neville Longbottom, Harry Potter series
  Remus Lupin, Harry Potter series
  Sirius Black, Harry Potter series 
  James Carstairs, Infernal Devices
  Neal Grafton, Landline
  Oliver Prince, Any Boy but You
  Beckett Copeland, The Butterfly Project
  Nashville Brown, The Animal under the Fur
  Caleb Pace, Beauty and the Book Boyfriend

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés